2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Craig Black Law Firm, LLC’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Craig Black Law Firm, LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Craig Black Law Firm, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In no event shall Craig Black Law Firm, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Craig Black Law Firm, LLC’s Internet site, even if Craig Black Law Firm, LLC or a Craig Black Law Firm, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Craig Black Law Firm, LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Craig Black Law Firm, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Craig Black Law Firm, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Craig Black Law Firm, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Craig Black Law Firm, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Craig Black Law Firm, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Craig Black Law Firm, LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.